St. Bruno Church in Bartoszyce Add to route
(0 votes)
Kętrzyńska 46
11-200 Bartoszyce
Warmia Masuria province
At present, it is one of the sanctuaries of the Warmia Archdiocese –The Sanctuary of St. Bruno of Querfurt, Bishop and Martyrer. The church is located at Kętrzyn Street. It was built between 1882-1883. It is a neo-Gothic building, same style follows the interior, the stained glass windows and the chancel.