Manor House and Manor Park in Drozdów Add to route
(0 votes)
Główna 38
18-406 Drozdowo
Podlasie province
mpd.4lomza.pl
A small one-storey manor house, extended by Franciszek Dionizy Lutosławski. It used to be a brick multi-storey classical palace with a terrace in front of a garden facade. Nowadays we can see it in a restructured form. A small one-storey manor house extended by Franciszek Dionizy Lutosławski. It used to be a brick multi-storey classical palace with a terrace in front of a garden façade which was built according to Witold Lancy’s design. A park used to be south of the building. After the parcelling out of Lutosławski’s land in 1936 the manor house was bought back by Maria Niklewicz - Wincenty Lutoslawski’s daughter. She lived in it until 1979 that is until the end of her life. Roman Dmowski – a family friend – was a frequent guest to the house. He also spent there the last days of his life and died there in January 1939. Currently, Museum of Nature is located in the building.