Częstochowska Mother of God and St Kazimierz parship church in Mońki Add to route
(0 votes)
Małynicza
Mońki
Podlasie province
After the First World War and gaining independence by Poland the first parship in Mońki was established. After the First World War and gaining independence by Poland the first parship in Mońki was established. Priest Mieczysław Małynicz –Malicki was its first rector and thanks to him a brick chapel was built and the preparations to build a church were started. New temple in Renaissance style was designed by a well-known architect Stefan Szyller. Building works started in 1923 and the freshly built church was blessed in 1931 by arch-bishop Romuald Jałbrzykowski.