Beautiful East Monuments and museums

The Holy Trinity parish church in Jasionówka Add to route
(0 votes)
Jasionówka
Podlasie province
The founders of the first Holy Trinity Church in 1533 were Kurzeniecki brothers. The founders of the first Holy Trinity Church in 1533 were Kurzeniecki brothers. A brick church existed already at the end of the XVII century and it was extended with a sacristy and a porch at the end of XVIII century. As a result of the fire wooden buildings in the city, presbytery and belfry got burnt and the bell melted. The church survived the First World War, only its bells fell prey to the Russian Army. Unfortunately, in 1944 Jasionówka was found in the area of fighting which resulted in a serious destruction of both the city and the church.

Latest in Gallery