Beautiful East Monuments and museums

Prophet Elias Orthodox Church from 1876 in Podbiele

More...

A small one-storey manor house, extended by Franciszek Dionizy Lutosławski. It used to be a brick multi-storey classical palace with a terrace in front of a garden facade. Nowadays we can see it in a restructured form.

More...

The former manor house possessed by Gloger family. Zygmunt Gloger – a Polish historian, archeologist, etnographer and folklorist -was born there.

More...

Among fields and forests there is a manor house which we can reach following a cobbled hedged willow avenue.

More...

The history of the palace goes back to the first half of XVI century. Until the first half of XVIII century it had several owners and finally fell into the hands of Maciej Maurycy Starzenski who was Jan Klemens Branicki’s secretary.

More...

A stone manor house built in 1933 in modern spirit manor style.

More...

Wooden manor house from 1870 in Kalnica.

More...

XIX century manor house surrounded with a park.

More...

Branicki Guest Palace in Bialystok was built between 1766 and 1771 and was financed by Jan Klemens Branicko Foundation. Originally it was surrounded by a garden and was used as a residence.

More...

Residence of Chaim Nowik – a manufacturer and the owner of the biggest XX century cloth and hat factory in Bialystok.

More...

Page 2 of 5

Latest in Gallery